- Charter Arms Bulldog compact revolver in .44 Special
- Ruger Blackhawk single action in .44 Magnum
- Marlin 1894 lever action carbine in .44 Magnum
- S&W 29-8 "Mountain Gun" 4-inch, lightweight in .44 Magnum
- The "Dirty Harry" model 29 with 6+ inch barrel
1, 2, and 5 didn't make the first cut for various reasons. 3 and 4 were considered for most of the time I was there, but in the end I just didn't feel it enough to spend $500-$700.
You can't blame Mn-LJf Chris. Not only was he totally on his game as an evil influence, he even offered to pay for part of it as my present. Again, I just wasn't feeling it.
I promise to buy a 1911 of some type next year.